Unique professionals to assist public and private players in French-speaking sub-Saharan Africa
Kadéï’s lawyers have unparalleled expertise in the field of development and project finance on the continent.
We set up s State-focused a development policy. Within the framework of specific projects, the firm automatically allows a pro-bono assistance package of 15 hours per month allocated to any other project management under development.
Selected recent experience:
- Advising a sponsor with regards to a 1080 MW hydroelectric project in Cameroun.
(Value: about USD 3 billion)
- Advising public parties with regards to a 147 MW hydropower project in three African states.
(Estimated investment value: USD 650-700 million)
- Advising a DFI with regards to a 50 MW geothermal project in Ethiopia.
(Value: approx. USD 271 million)
- Advising a DFI with regards to a road sector project in Kenya.
(Value: approx. USD 1.7 billion)
- Advising a DFI in monitoring a 459 MW gas-to-power project in Nigeria.
- Advising a State with regards to a 420 MW hydropower project in Sub-saharan Africa.
(Value: approx. EUR 1.2 billion)
- Advising a state state in the review of its contractual documentation for a powership project.