A boutique law firm specialising in project development in Africa
Kadéï is an eco-friendly alternative for public and private actors seeking legal assistance from active players for developing and financing projects in Africa.
Our firm ensures its Clients the know-how, technicality, and an important experience in French-speaking sub-Saharan Africa.Area
Energy and infrastructure projects
To be part of the continent’s expansion
Our firm is only involved in large scale project development and project finance in the energy and infrastructure sectors. An involvement that allows us to be part of Africa’s resources optimisation.Sectors
In French-speaking sub-Saharan countries
To consider today’s Africa
We believe projects are essential for a new distribution of wealth to the benefit of present and future generations.Project Law Firm
Along with our Clients
Acting together with African public and private key players
In this context, in which people come first, our team is exclusively committed, alongside its Clients, to projects with social and environmental impacts.Clients
Our professionals advise at all stages of the project development.
- Advising a sponsor with regards to a 1080 MW hydroelectric project in Cameroun.
(Value: about USD 3 billion)
- Advising public parties with regards to a 147 MW hydropower project in three African states.
(Estimated investment value: USD 650-700 million)
- Advising a DFI with regards to a 50 MW geothermal project in Ethiopia.
(Value: approx. USD 271 million)
- Advising a DFI with regards to a road sector project in Kenya.
(Value: approx. USD 1.7 billion)
- Advising a DFI in monitoring a 459 MW gas-to-power project in Nigeria.
- – Advising the government and SONATREL with regards to the 420 MW Nachtigal hydropower project in Cameroun.
(Value: approx. EUR 1.2 billion)
- Advising a state state in the review of its contractual documentation for a powership project.